This is Me.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

1.1.12

END of 2011

BEFORE GOING OUT [BLURRY PHOTO]Zzz

THE END OF
2011
That few hours spent with my friends in OverTime, feel good^^

2012
What a inconceivable year
If the end of the world is really coming , I look forward to and without expecting /.\
Expected because finally no more tomorrow to chase
Whether rich or poor ,powerful or ordinary ,smart or stupid ,mankind has become similar kind
Goodbye to the identity and status .
Does not expect because I want to live longer !! 

Let myself  to have three wishes
My 16th birthday ,I did not make a wish
ONE-OFF RIGHT NOW !

Firstly .. All the people perfectly healthy and longevity! Of course my family and friends
Secondly .. I want to be in love, I want a mature boyf , at least bigger than me 6years!
[Preferably 10years!=D]lol
Thirdly .. Have not figured out >< BE CONTINUED.


CONGRATULATIONS !!!  I ended up working life !!!
But soon have to return to school /.\